Administrative Assistant - Service Department
We are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Muskegon, MI office. This position will provide administrative and customer support by handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence and answering customer calls.
- Answer Service Department calls during normal business hours.
- Assist the Service Manager with scheduling/dispatching of Service Electricians.
- Compile job information for the Service Manager to review and approve before sending to the Billing Department.
- Assist in preparing bid documents, letters, pre-qualifications and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, or database.
- Pull Permits and schedule Miss Dig.
- Understand electrical terminology
- Assist with the shipping and receiving of materials
- Other tasks as assigned
- Regular, consistent and predictable attendance.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong time management skills - Understand levels of importance in your daily tasks and/or ask for guidance on what tasks are most important.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skill in using common office machinery and equipment.
- Strong customer service skills (i.e. patience, attentiveness, use positive language, good listener, etc.).
- Strong computer skills including experience with accounting software (currently Sage 300), electronic filing software (currently OnBase), Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and any other software that may be utilized in the accounting department.
Competitive salary and benefit package. Please send a cover letter and your resume to moc.cirtcele-krikwen@sreerac.