Project Manager Assistant - Power Plant/Industrial Division
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager Assistant for our Muskegon, MI office. This position will assist Project Managers/Estimators in the management of construction projects in the Power Plant/Industrial Division.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Newkirk’s PM processes and procedures.
- Help PM organize and prioritize daily tasks and schedules (Outlook calendar, contacts).
- Utilize Outlook to schedule appointments and required meetings / rooms.
- Download documents, organize and print them.
- Prepare miscellaneous letters, certificates of substantial completion/warranty letters, etc.
- Prepare new job list spreadsheet.
- Prepare and submit travel time and expense forms.
- Write correspondence letters and follow to completion.
- Prepare and track existing badges/IDs for customer access and renewal dates (i.e. AT&T, Pfizer).
- Prepare annual prequalification documents for customers.
- Assist with the submission of project and documents for customers.
- Assist the Estimator, Project Manager and Superintendent with general needs.
- Regular, consistent and predictable attendance.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Strong computer skills and willingness to continue education/training on new software, skills, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Competitive salary and benefit package. Please send a cover letter and your resume to moc.cirtcele-krikwen@sreerac.