Project Manager Assistant – Proposal/Document Coordinator – Muskegon, MI
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager Assistant for our Muskegon, MI office. This position will assist Project Managers/Estimators in the management of Substation, Transmission, and Distribution construction projects.
- Support project management, estimating, and controls staff.
- Ensure proper oversight and review of contract and subcontract requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and estimates regarding contractual terms and conditions.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of incoming and current RFPs including associated documents and updates.
- Manage document website accounts such as Ariba, PowerAdvocate, etc.
- Set-up job numbers for filing.
- Create list of deliverables, coordinate proposal team, and manage deadlines.
- Produce safety documents to assist with proposals and job setup.
- Assist in producing bid deliverables package as required.
- Format and edit draft proposals and prepare for submission.
- Revise, edit and update documentation.
- Print documents for field personnel and project management.
- Lead communication for upcoming and current proposals.
- Report on proposal succession rate.
- Minimum of high school diploma required. Certificate or degree in technical communication, business, management, or related field preferred.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to anticipate and meet internal customer requirements.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, multitask, and troubleshoot.
- Proven organization, editorial, and presentation skills.
- Highly functioning computer skills including familiarity with Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, Bluebeam Revue
- Base knowledge of Primavera P6 and Procore Systems preferred.
- Base knowledge of contracts, subcontracts, terms and conditions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Competitive salary and benefit package. Please send a cover letter and your resume to moc.cirtcele-krikwen@sreerac.