Project Manager-Estimator – Flint, MI
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager/Estimator for our Flint, MI office. Responsibilities include preparing cost estimates for construction projects for bidding. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Responsible for the daily operations of specific construction projects to be completed in a safe, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Prepare estimates.
- Take off materials from drawings and specifications.
- Request material and equipment package pricing.
- Prepare request for quotes for subcontractors to use to bid on portions of projects that we do not self-perform.
- Enter estimate take off’s, material, equipment and subcontractor pricing into Accubid Pro.
- Extend and Mark up pricing.
- Prepare required bid documents that may be required to accompany bids.
- Hold bid review meetings.
- Submit Bids.
- Upon award prepare necessary Pre- Job Planning tools such as “PJP’s” “PSSP’s” Project Specific Safety Plan.
- Prepare product data submittals if required.
- Set up job budgets in Timberline including cost codes.
- Prepare Schedule of Values.
- Prepare schedule.
- Schedule Pre-Job Planning Meeting, write the agenda for this meeting and conduct the meeting.
- Price and submit change order requests using “EWO’s” Extra Work Orders.
- Maintain EWO log.
- Attend Progress Meetings on site.
- Journeyman License or related electrical construction experience with good working knowledge of construction codes, safety standards, leadership in a commitment to jobsite safety.
- Accubid, Word, Excel, Timberline software knowledge.
- Organization, planning, and prioritizing work.
- Communicating with customers, supervisors, crews, or peers.
- Leadership skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Math and Budgeting skills.
- Attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefit package. Please send a cover letter and your resume to moc.cirtcele-krikwen@sreerac.