Substation Construction Project Manager – Muskegon, MI
We are looking for a full-time Substation Construction Project Manager for our Muskegon, MI office. This individual will be responsible for the management of all aspects of a project lifecycle from the pre-job planning stage to the post-job review.
Job Details, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Schedule, develop materials for, and execute project pre-job planning meetings.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute project schedule to field, office, and customer personnel throughout the course of the project.
- Schedule and hold weekly coordination meetings with field personnel. The information obtained through these meetings will be utilized to update project schedules and communicate progress to the customer.
- Create and manage the schedule of values for the project. This schedule of values will be utilized to calculate project percent complete, evaluate labor productivity, and communicate required invoicing to the billing department.
- Identify and acquire change orders based upon changes in scope throughout the project life-cycle.
- Forecast project financial performance to accounting group on regular intervals through the project lifecycle.
- Conduct project post-job reviews to identify lessons learned, highlight marketing opportunities, and make adjustments to estimating units for future project bidding.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the heavy construction field (Electrical or industrial preferred). This may include management of execution of projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and coworkers.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while managing and prioritizing task list.
- Must possess high attention to detail.
- Will be required to utilize Primavera P6, Trello, Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook, and Procore software solutions.
- Must possess strong and cooperative leadership skills.
Competitive salary and benefit package. Please send a cover letter and your resume to moc.cirtcele-krikwen@sreerac.