General Warehouse/Material Handler/Driver - Flint, MI
A West Michigan electrical contractor is looking for a full-time person to work in the Flint, MI Warehouse. Responsibilities include filling jobsite orders for electrical materials and loading trucks. Some use of a forklift for heavy units and part. Competitive salary, paid holidays, paid vacation and benefits including health, dental, vision insurances and 401K/profit sharing plan.
- Prepare jobsite orders for materials and tools used in the construction industries.
- Receive, unpack, count and store items in an orderly, accessible manner.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Operate UPS and Fed-Ex shipping systems.
- Make deliveries, drive as needed.
- Inspect, select, and repair tools used in the electrical contracting field.
- Operate a forklift in a safe efficient manner.
- Light building maintenance
- Other duties as needed.
- Knowledgeable of industrial electrical materials is a must.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A valid chauffeur driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Valid forklift license.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Submit Your Resume
- Competitive salary and benefit package. Please send your resume to moc.cirtcele-krikwen@sreerac.