Warehouse/Tool Repair Technician - Muskegon, MI
Newkirk Electric, located in Muskegon, MI, is among the top 50 U.S. Electrical Contractors and their subsidiary Theka Engineering placed number #38 in Electrical design firms. Newkirk Electric's expertise spans a wide range of applications including Power Generation (traditional and renewable), Power Distribution, Engineering, Heavy Industrial, Commercial and Telecommunications. Newkirk is very stable, family-oriented and is an excellent place to start a long-term career. Newkirk offers competitive wages and has one of the most attractive benefits packages available in the industry. For more information, visit our website at www.newkirk-electric.com.
We are seeking a full-time employee to work in our warehouse primarily as a Tool Repair Technician. Checking in tools from the job site which includes testing and inspection to make sure that they are functioning properly. Interfacing with Warehouse manager and/or field personnel to troubleshoot problems. Repair and maintain a variety of contractor company tools following schematic drawings. Maintain inventory of stocked parts.
- Trouble shooting and repair of tools.
- Inspect electrical connections, wiring, relays, charging boxes, and storage batteries, following wiring diagrams.
- Maintain stock of parts.
- Assemble tools following schematic drawings
- Filling jobsite orders for tools and equipment.
- Cleaning and painting of existing tools, parts, and equipment.
- Organizing tools, parts, service guides, and equipment.
- Truck driving and general warehouse duties.
- Must hold a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Submit Your Resume
- Please send your resume to moc.cirtcele-krikwen@sreerac.
- Or to Newkirk Electric, 1875 Roberts Street, Muskegon, MI 49442