Warehouse/Truck Driver - Muskegon, MI
We are seeking a full-time Truck Driver. This position would include loading and unload materials and equipment to and from jobsites. Working in our warehouse filling jobsite orders for materials and equipment. Cleaning and organizing of parts and equipment. General warehouse duties.
- Driving a boom truck or similar type truck to jobsites to unload or load material and equipment.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in the warehouses or storage yard.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse or other areas.
- May be assigned other duties as needed.
- Must hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and have a clean driving record past 5 years.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to travel with occasional overnight stays. Weekend stays are uncommon.
- Experience in operating a boom truck a plus but not required
Submit Your Resume
- Please send your resume to moc.cirtcele-krikwen@sreerac.
- Or to Newkirk Electric, 1875 Roberts Street, Muskegon, MI 49442
Newkirk Electric, located in Muskegon, MI, is among the top 50 U.S. Electrical Contractors and their subsidiary Theka Engineering placed number #38 in Electrical design firms. Newkirk Electric's expertise spans a wide range of applications including Power Generation (traditional and renewable), Power Distribution, Engineering, Heavy Industrial, Commercial and Telecommunications. Newkirk is very stable, family-oriented and is an excellent place to start a long-term career. Newkirk offers competitive wages and has one of the most attractive benefits packages available in the industry. For more information, visit our website at www.newkirk-electric.com.