Wireless Telecom Services
Newkirk Electric has experience as a general contractor and subcontractor of turnkey cellular and radio tower infrastructure for over 30 years. With our own in-house civil, electrical and tower crews, and large inventory of tools and equipment, we self-perform over 90% of our work.
The experienced team offers complete services including civil, electrical, tower stacking, antenna and line, RF testing, electrical load testing and a full range of electrical testing. Each crew is equipped with the latest model Anritsu sweep testing and Kaelus Summitek PIM testing gear. Each crew is equipped with the latest model Sweep, PIM and Fiber testing gear. Newkirk provides long-term site maintenance programs as well. The team constructs all types of communication sites –– raw land, co-locations, roof top and water tower – and excels in its ability to quickly mobilize large numbers of crews across the country for critical path, multi-site build-outs.
- 30 Years of Cellular and Radio Tower Experience
- Thousands of Cellular Site Installations Spanning the U.S.
- Individual to Multi-Site Build-outs
- Single-Source Maintenance and Testing Programs
- Dedicated in House Close Out Department
- Latest model Anritsu Sweep Testing and Kaelus Summitek PIM Testing Equipment
- Turnkey Installations
- Tower Modifications
- Tower Stacking
- Antenna and Line Installation